Search My Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reflections...2010

I have been neglecting my blog lately, I think primarily because I just now finished editing 1 of 6 shoots. There are 2 weddings a kitchen design and 3 family sessions still in the que. I have been so blessed this year to have such great clients and friends. I want to take this time to recognize all of you!! THANK YOU (sniff, sniff...tear) You mean the world to me.

Seriously, Jesus is good, REALLY good! He has been the reason for the "out of the blue" calls from friends of friends and His timing is razor sharp.  2011, God willing will be off the charts! I am so excited to see what happens...Thank you again for your support. Xoxoxo Annie

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord..." Col 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment