Search My Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Boise Child Photography: Jakoby on the move!!

 Have you ever spotted the cutest little kid and wanted to just sit and stare at them?? Normally kids will just stare back so its totally fine right?? Well this little girl was ADORABLE since the first day she came into this world! I have known Lisa for a bunch of years and when she moved away I lost track of what she was up to. I saw her and Jakoby eating one day at the mall and just about died! What an absolutely gorgeous little girl! Of course she has a beautiful mommy so it was just inevitable. I pretty much vowed from that day, a year ago, to get that girl in front of my camera! I finally got that chance! What a fun day! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE me some silliness and she let me have it! Here are some fun ones from the shoot!!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little girl! Such beautiful images of her. And the silly ones seem to really capture her personality!

    Maggie Malson Photography

    ReplyDelete