Search My Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Boise Engagement Photography l Joe + Ashley

 They met each other 5 years ago. Ashley's girlfriend had met someone online and finally wanted to meet up with him in person, she asked Ashley to come with her. Joe's friend also wanted some company on his first date with his online girlfriend. After the night was over Joe told his friend, "I will be with Ashley someday." He was even dating someone at the time! 5 years later here they are...engaged!!
I was giddy when I saw them walk up hand in hand. They were adorable! Half way through the session I had to ask her if she had ever modeled and she said no. I couldn't believe it! She is stunning! I can NOT wait to shoot their wedding in October!!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I can't believe there weren't any comments on there, so here I am to say gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete