Search My Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Boise Train Depot Wedding l Boise Idaho l Jay + Katie

As May 12 neared, we all prayed for NO RAIN and as you will soon see, this day truly was a beautiful day for a wedding! A HUGE thank you to Katie and Jay for choosing me and to their families for being so fun! Last but not at all least TAMARA KENYON MESSINGER for helping me shoot the ceremony!! I am SO thankful to all the sweet people at the ceremony and the reception! I didn't realize we had so many dancers in the house!! Shout out to Katie and her sorority sisters who did a one of a kind salute to our bride on the dancefloor!! WOOT WOOT!!


 
 
 

 THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!!!

15 comments:

  1. Perfect weeding photography work you have done. I am really appreciated all the photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you captured photographs are very gorgeous to see . Really you have a great skill on photo shoot . Keep continue sharing such nice photos with us . Remvoe White Background | Clipping Path | Product Photo Editing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely wedding pictures. I like all of the captures. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Excellent post and interesting blog...Thanks For sharing with us..
    image manipulation service

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well written. I really looking for these kinds of posts for a long time. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some excellent photos that really bring out the bride and groom best features. You are a very professional photographer. I would love to learn photography.
    my website-
    Clipping Path Service provider company

    photo retouching services

    Image Background Remove Blog

    How to do clipping path service

    Ghost mannequin service

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post is absolutely stunning. I have read articles and topics. Thanks for sharing.
    Best Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is great. Love the photography here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thoroughly appreciated your post! What a fantastic read! These tips could prove invaluable. Wonderful post, Carry on

    ReplyDelete