Search My Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fox Canyon Vineyard Wedding l Jared + Kayla

Fox Canyon Vineyard Wedding: Kayla + Jared
I can't say enough wonderful things about these two! I am so thankful to have met them! I had a blast getting to know them this past year! After their engagement shoot they had a beautiful bouquet of flowers sent to my house! I couldn't believe it! What a wonderful couple! They kept calling me BPE...which Im told stands for Best Photographer Ever! HAHA! I LOVE IT!! I was so happy to spend the day with them their friends and family! It was truly a beautiful day! 

Thank you for taking time to share in their special day with me!
 Absolutely AMAZING! Thank you Kayla and Jared! I pray your marriage will match how wonderful you two are! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment