Search My Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Boise Family Photography l Fowler Family

You would never guess how this shoot came to be. I do quite a bit of real estate photography and early this week I shot a beautifully styled home with an equally beautiful family photographed all over the walls. I looked a bit closer at the photos as I typically do in all houses and realized that I recognized the dad. His name is Nate Fowler. He is a singer, songwriter, husband, dad and farmer. Here is his biography: natefowlermusicpage. He is somewhat of a local celebrity! Not only that but his wife is absolutely stunning! AND to make everything better there was a precious, beautiful, darling, sweetheart of a baby girl in the photos too!! Oh you should see the nursery...

So here I am in a beautiful house with beautiful people in the pictures on the wall and thought I wonder if they would let me take their photos in this house...EEK! I totally facebook stalked Launa and messaged her she said YES! and here it is!! I am so overly happy and thrilled with the results! Meet Elliot, the prettiest girl this side of the Mississippi!!! :) 













1 comment:

  1. This is really one of the best blog and very likable at all. Most people say they would save their family photographs. This is because your family photographs hold precious memories of your family history; these memories which are treasured and passed down through generations. If you want to know more about maijakarinphotography.com then have look on that.

    ReplyDelete