Search My Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best Girly and Her Family get their Photos done FINALLY!

 So my friend Rebecca and I have been friends for....forever, since 7th grade. Long before the hubby and the girls her and I were laughing and causing trouble. She is one of those friends that will always make you laugh, always looks at the bright side and is almost always in a great mood. She is getting into photography and had some ideas for her shoot. I loved shooting her because she let me be bossy and didn't mind me telling her that certain poses just didn't work. Her husband Julio was great, well he always is, basically just was there to look pretty. Her girls were little models LOVING the camera and the camera loved them. All and all it was super fun and quick, the sun was going down and there was a BOISE STATE football game on too so we had to get Julio home :)



2 comments:

  1. These turned out so great! I love all of them!....This is Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics look awesome!!!Great job Annie!!!This is Isabelle:)

    ReplyDelete