Search My Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boise Wedding Photography: Jeff + Stephanie {Barber Park Wedding}

Where to begin...I have known Jeff for about 11 years. Over the years I have called on him to help me with boy stuff, like changing a flat tire in the middle of the night. I've always been pretty helpless. If anyone knows him he is one of the greatest, most giving, thoughtful, outgoing, and self-less guys to know!! When I saw him with Stephanie I told him he better not to mess this up. They are made for eachother, literally! If you have ever seen them together you would know. After a few years of dating and Ella, he finally proposed! I am so happy to say that they had the most gorgeous day for a wedding. Although it started out very rainy and cloudy, by the time they walked the isle the sun had come out made for a breathtaking day!


Here are a few of the photos from the day, I seriously couldn't narrow it down.  Love you two! Congratulations Friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment