Search My Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good Morning


I was up late and up early to meet up with my dad for fathers day!! Having this business on my mind keeps my mind racing and makes it really hard to go to bed, but thank God I have something to be excited about. It has been a few days since I added any pictures and I'll explain why. I left my cord that connects my camera to my laptop in Washougal and I just got it in the mail yesterday! Wow! It was crazy having 460 pictures locked in my camera and not being able to edit them. I will be adding more pictures later on today. I have a photo shoot with Sonia and her clan today and I pray the weather holds up. Gotta Go. Have a great day!

Thank you Jesus
Here is a sweet picture of a little plant refusing to give up

No comments:

Post a Comment