Search My Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Good evening. I have spent the better part of my day editing the pictures I took for my friend Sonia and her family. It was funny because I took about 115 pictures and it was pretty hard to get a picture with every kid looking at the camera let alone smiling:)
As I was looking through them I was laughing out loud because of all the funny images. Now I can fully realize the "joys" of taking your kids to have their pictures taken. Sometimes you take what you can get. I love these guys. I cant wait to do some more with them. I am so thankful to be able to spend time working on what I love and be helping my friends create memories. I didn't really realize how much time went into editing...thats the main part of it I think. Once you have an image in your camera the sky is the limit on what you can do. I absolutely love the challenge and I cant wait to explore more options and ideas. Well, if I don't get off this thing I might be gearing up for another late night. Nighty Night

Happy Fathers Day Papa!

Thank you Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment